Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by treessying <wx...@163.com> on 2009/06/03 14:37:35 UTC

how to deploy pick activity within servicemix

Hi, I  deployed  my bpel flow with pick activity within servicemix,and tested
it.

It is very strange that only the activity before pick branch works.The
message the pick activity sent can  be seen on  servicemix screen, but it
can't be handled.

I wonder in the deploy.xml file,should pick activity be corresponding to a
"provide"?And should it also be corresponding to a consumer in consumer-su
project?