Posted to mirae-user@ws.apache.org by "Han, Wade" <Wa...@avocent.com> on 2005/03/18 22:04:48 UTC

security

Is there somebody that has the idea how to handle the ws-security with
mirae such as xml encryption and signature?

Thanks.

Wade

Re: security

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Wade,

Long answer - If you look at WSS4J
(http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/wss4j/), it uses xml-security
(http://xml.apache.org/security) which in turn uses BouncyCastle's
jars (http://www.bouncycastle.org/latest_releases.html) to do the
encryption/signing etc...So Yes, it is possible to add stuff to mirae
if we follow the same pattern and port the xml-security stuff to j2me
and then port portions of wss4j as well.

Short answer - No one has done it yet :)

-- dims