Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Silva, Vandermi Joao Da" <va...@siemens.com> on 2006/02/13 15:47:12 UTC

Changelog plugin not working

Hi all,

I am using the changelog plugin, with my svn , but is not creating the reports, and show the message below.
Somebody can help me?

Messages

[INFO] Generate "changelog" report.
[INFO] Generating changed sets xml to: C:\Documents and Settings\op0837\AMP_EXT\
map_src\amp_ext\target\changelog.xml
[WARNING] Connection does not appear valid
[WARNING] Could not derive factory from connection: using default CVS (valid fac
tories are: [starteam, cvs, perforce, svn, clearcase, vss])
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] repository connection string does not specify 'cvs' as the scm
If using another scm, maven.changelog.factory must be set.
See the maven changelog plugin documentation for correct settings.
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: repository connection string does not specif
y 'cvs' as the scm
If using another scm, maven.changelog.factory must be set.
See the maven changelog plugin documentation for correct settings.

This is my POM configurations

<!-- plugin for changelog-->
<plugins>
    <plugin>
    	<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
      		<artifactId>changelog-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      		<version>2.0-beta-1</version>
      		<configuration>
      		<scm>
      			<connection>scm|svn|https://mysite.com.br/my_dir</connection>
      			<developerConnection>scm|svn|https://mysite.com.br/my_dir</developerConnection>
      			<url>https://mysite.com.br/my_dir</url>
		</scm>
      			<type>date</type>
        			<dates>
          				<date implementation="java.lang.String">2006-01-01</date>
          				<date implementation="java.lang.String">2006-03-01</date>
        			</dates>
        			<dateFormat>yyyy-MM-dd</dateFormat>
      			</configuration>
    </plugin>
</plugins>

<!-- Create changelog reports -->

<reporting>
		<outputDirectory>target/site</outputDirectory>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
			</plugin>

 	          		<plugin>
            	     		<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                 			<artifactId>changelog-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            		</plugin>
		</plugins>
 </reporting>

Best Regards

 <<Picture (Metafile)>>
		 Vandermi João da Silva
R&D MAO - Core Engines
BenQ Eletroeletrônica Ltda.

TEL +55(92) 2127-8015
Mobile: +55(92) 8125-2248
FAX +55(92) 2127-8102
vandermi.silva@siemens.com
www.BenQMobile.com
Rua João Alfredo, 536 - Edifício Gabriela
Bairro São Geraldo
CEP: 69053-270 - Manaus/AM
Brasil

Re: Changelog plugin not working

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde.de>.
For Maven 1.x it was necessary to set the property
maven.changelog.factory, e.g. for SVN:

maven.changelog.factory=org.apache.maven.svnlib.SvnChangeLogFactory in
the project.properties

I guess you have to configure the changelog plugin likewise for Maven 2.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you must define your scm url in scm part of your pom