Posted to commits@mahout.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2012/06/25 04:20:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache Mahout > Mahout Wiki

Space: Apache Mahout (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT)
Page: Mahout Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+Wiki)
Comment: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+Wiki?focusedCommentId=27850411#comment-27850411

Comment added by Grey Eagle:

I'm new to this, so forgive me if Im posting in the wrong area.

I'm soliciting volunteers to help with an Open-Source Software Project thats essentially a simple database of:

Commercial Chemical Product(s) (CCPs)

    -- Ingredient 1: CAS #, Chemical Name, % in CCP

    -- Ingredient 2: CAS #, Chemical Name, % in CCP

    -- Ingredient 3: CAS #, Chemical Name, % in CCP

et. cetera to include all ingredients at or above 0.1 % in the CCP.

Linked tables will include tables already available from Regulatory agencies such as:
    US EPA,
    US DOT and
    US OSHA

Their tables describe what restrictions are already in effect on:

   exposure limits
   use limitations,
   phaseout dates required,
   storage and use reporting requirements such as:
      Local Fire Departments (to meet fire safety concerns).
      Community Right-To-Know (CRTK) Reporting
      (e.g. to concerned citizens living nearby, or downwind)
   transportation requirements and restrictions.

Interested please contact:
   Jeff.Wheeler@SSI-Group.US (Primary address for project details)
   1GreyEagle@facebook.com   (for short messages where quick response is desired)
   (888) 377-4233, ext. 1    (24/7 messaging service)

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action