Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jose Hernandez <jh...@algorithmics.com> on 2002/04/05 18:00:29 UTC

New Colors in FOP ...

Hello ...

Where I can find all the list color that I can use with FOP ?

and Can I create more definition colors ?

Thanks

//jose.alberto.hernandez.maldonado

System Integrator Engineer.
Algorithmics Mexico.

Tel.      5520-4293
Fax.     5520-4292
e-mail:
            jhernan@algorithmics.com
            josealbertohm@hotmail.com

Re: New Colors in FOP ...

Posted by Chuck Paussa <Ch...@systems.dhl.com>.
Jose,

The colors available to FOP should be the following pre-defined colors
plus any color on the RGB format #000000 through #FFFFFF

aliceblue, antiquewhite, aqua, aquamarine, azure, beige, bisque, black,
blanchedalmond, blue, blueviolet, brown, burlywood, cadetblue,
chartreuse, chocolate, coral, cornflowerblue, cornsilk, crimson, cyan,
darkblue, darkcyan, darkgoldenrod, darkgray, darkgreen, darkgrey,
darkkhaki, darkmagenta, darkolivegreen, darkorange, darkorchid, darkred,
darksalmon, darkseagreen, darkslateblue, darkslategray, darkslategrey,
darkturquoise, darkviolet, deeppink, deepskyblue, dimgray, dimgrey,
dodgerblue, firebrick, floralwhite, forestgreen, fuchsia, gainsboro,
lightpink, lightsalmon, lightseagreen, lightskyblue, lightslategray,
lightslategrey, lightsteelblue, lightyellow, lime, limegreen, linen,
magenta, maroon, mediumaquamarine, mediumblue, mediumorchid,
mediumpurple, mediumseagreen, mediumslateblue, mediumspringgreen,
mediumturquoise, mediumvioletred, midnightblue, mintcream, mistyrose,
moccasin, navajowhite, navy, oldlace, olive, olivedrab, orange,
orangered, orchid, palegoldenrod, palegreen, paleturquoise,
palevioletred, papayawhip, peachpuff, peru, pink, plum, powderblue,
purple, red, rosybrown, royalblue, saddlebrown, salmon, ghostwhite,
gold, goldenrod, gray, grey, green, greenyellow, honeydew, hotpink,
indianred, indigo, ivory, khaki, lavender, lavenderblush, lawngreen,
lemonchiffon, lightblue, lightcoral, lightcyan, lightgoldenrodyellow,
lightgray, lightgreen, lightgrey, sandybrown, seagreen, seashell,
sienna, silver, skyblue, slateblue, slategray, slategrey, snow,
springgreen, steelblue, tan, teal, thistle, tomato, turquoise, violet,
wheat, white, whitesmoke, yellow, yellowgreen

Chuck