Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Masaoud T. Moonim" <ma...@mailandnews.com> on 2000/12/12 14:40:44 UTC

How to use Compiled StyleSheets .... ?

Hi,

        I have a server app. which transforms an input XML stream using
XSL's. There are only 5 XSl's and based on some flags it decides which
of these stylesheets to use. I want to compile these 5 stylesheets into
a binary form at server startup, so the translation process is fast.
I am using Xalan C++.

- What all do I need to store to get this working ?
- Is the StylesheetRoot enough ?
- Or does the StylesheetConstructionContextDefault needs to be stored ?
- How do I get a reference to the StylesheetRoot through the
StylesheetConstructionContextDefault ?
- Also do I need to keep references to the following objects
        XercesDOMSupport
        XercesParserLiaison
        XPathSupportDefault
        XSLTProcessorEnvSupportDefault