Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul McCulloch <pa...@axiossystems.com> on 2004/08/31 13:43:32 UTC

RE: The jar files in the C:\jakarta-struts-1.1\contrib\struts-el\ lib directory

These files are need if you wish to use JSP EL in a JSP 1.2 container. If
you use a JSP 2 container then EL is supported for the standard struts tags
(by the container rather than the tags themselves). See
http://struts.apache.org/faqs/struts-el.html for more details.

Paul

Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer virus code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage howsoever caused.