Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by we...@mail.ru on 2007/06/05 20:22:59 UTC

Feedback fo index.html

Hi, lenya.apache.org

My name is Nikolaj and i'm from Ukraine.

I want to localize your Open Source Content Management to Russian and
Ukrainian language.

Can you link to my web-site with localization if i do it?

If you're ready, i can start translate your Great CMS. It's really amazing thing!

Best regards, Nikolaj
http://www.codeguru.com.ua

Re: Feedback fo index.html

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Nikolaj,

Thank you for your interest in Lenya. The instructions for translation
are at

http://lenya.apache.org/community/translations.html

Looking forward to include Russian translation in next Lenya release. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.