Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oliver Hirschi <o....@bluewin.ch> on 2007/06/19 16:53:23 UTC

[Axis2] SOAPMonitorApplet.class not found

Hi there

I have just installed Axis2 (Version 1.2) and I try to run the
SOAPMonitor-Applet.
Unfortunately I am not able to run it.

What I have done:
1.) Add '<module ref="soapmonitor"/>' to axis2.xml of the
"axis2\WEB-INF\conf\" folder.
2.) Add the <servlet> and <servlet-mapping> to web.xml of the
"axis2\WEB-INF\" folder.
3.) Restart Tomcat.
There is a "axis2-soapmonitor-1.2.jar" in the "axis2\WEB-INF\lib\"
directory.

Now, when I call http://localhost:8080/axis2/SOAPMonitor there comes
the message "Applet SOAPMonitorApplet notinited" in the browser
statusbar.
The Java console shows:
------------------------
Laden: Klasse SOAPMonitorApplet.class nicht gefunden
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SOAPMonitorApplet.class
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
 at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed.
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
 at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
 ... 10 more
------------------------

It seems like a classpath-problem, but I don't know where to solve.
I also tried to copy the "axis2-soapmonitor-1.2.jar" to the
"apache-tomcat-6.0.13\lib\" directory, but it does not help.

Could anyone help me on this problem?

Great thanks.
--
Oliver Hirschi
http://www.FamilyHirschi.ch

Re: [Axis2] SOAPMonitorApplet.class not found

Posted by Oliver Hirschi <o....@bluewin.ch>.
"Oliver Hirschi" <o....@bluewin.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi there
>
> I have just installed Axis2 (Version 1.2) and I try to run the
> SOAPMonitor-Applet.
> Unfortunately I am not able to run it.

Thanks at all. I have unjar axis2-soapmonitor-1.2.jar to axis2\WEB-INF,
so SOAPMonitor runs well. I dont know why I have to unjar it to
axis2\WEB-INF - I think the classes should also be found in
apache-tomcat-6.0.13\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\axis2-soapmonitor-1.2.jar...

Kind Regards,

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
The SOAPMonitorApplet.class file et all SOAPMonitorApplet*.class needs to be
in axis2\WEB-INF . You need to unjar axis2-soapmonitor-1.2.jar to get those
- not everyone uses the soapmonitor.

HTH,
Robert

Posted by Chris Shah <ch...@yahoo.com>.
You will have to unjar axis2-soapmonitor-1.2.jar.

  See the last section of http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/soapmonitor-module.html

  Thanks
  Chris

Oliver Hirschi <o....@bluewin.ch> wrote:
  Hi there

I have just installed Axis2 (Version 1.2) and I try to run the
SOAPMonitor-Applet.
Unfortunately I am not able to run it.

What I have done:
1.) Add '' to axis2.xml of the
[...]