Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Naresh Agarwal <na...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/18 17:17:40 UTC

Using same COM instance in MS-Soap

Hi

I am developing a client-server application in SOAP using
MS Soap Toolkit.

My server is made into a dll named as SoapServer and it
has got a class called CalcSrv.

The ASP file for the Soap-service deployment in IIS is as
follows:

Set CalcSrv = Server.CreateObject("SoapServer.CalcSrv")
 CalcSrv.Process Request, Response

Now by default it creates a new instance of class CalcSrv
for every Soap request from the client.

But i want to use the same instance (created once in the
begining) of the class CalcSrv as long as the requests are
coming from the same Client application.

Does anyone know how to achieve this..Please help me out.

Thanks a lot
Regards,
Naresh Agarwal