Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <rm...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/20 16:25:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Installer Health Checks 2.0.2

Hi,

We solved 3 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12343031

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2082/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2082 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,
Robert Munteanu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Installer Health Checks 2.0.2

Posted by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org>.
+1 (checked signatures and build)

It could have been good to use the opportunity to migrate it to the new
HC interface before the release, but I'll take care of this later then.

-Georg

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non binding)

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Installer Health Checks 2.0.2

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Georg Henzler, Dan Klco, Konrad Windszus
+1 (non-binding): Andreas Schaefer

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
+1
Konrad