Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Travis Tabbal <tr...@tabbal.net> on 2006/11/07 21:14:37 UTC

[Axis2] How can I move message processing out of the service AAR?

I would like to receive the message and pass it to a class outside of
the AAR. I could do it if I could find a way to insert an instance of
the class I want to pass the data to into the skeleton that the code
generator builds at runtime. Is there a way to handle this? Perhaps an
init method I could use?

I want to make it possible to have a more modular approach to message
handling. The idea is to allow the same message handling be used for
many purposes depending on how the system is configured. So I could
have the service call Class A or Class B with the same messages and
return the result message. I want to be able to do this without
rebuilding the service AAR for each message processor.

I need to be able to do this and keep the data binding in place, which
is why I'm wanting to keep the generated code. Any ideas on which
direction to look?

Re: [Axis2] How can I move message processing out of the service AAR?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
You can write a custom message receiver:
http://www.developer.com/java/other/print.php/3570031

-- dims