Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net> on 2005/05/18 03:47:29 UTC

Re: No suuuccchh llllliiiisssssttttttttttttt

And even higher on the list of to-do's is to prevent it in the first place.

Would it be possible to force user intervention on the subscription
confirmation? Rather than have a reply confirm it have a subject in the body
that must be copied to the subject line to complete the confirm process.
That way an auto response by a machine will not complete the confirm.

Even make the reply address only in the body instead of as the reply or from
address.

$.015

Doug