Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 14:51:20 UTC

Proposals for the security improvement of AOM

Hello all,

i'm actualy working on the security improvement of AOM for my project at
the university.
Are there (on yr side) any things, that you think it will be good to
improve? (Exclusively on the security aspect).

I will be glad to hear some ideas.
Thanks in advance!

--
Lionel Djeukam
Master-Student

Re: Proposals for the security improvement of AOM

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK everything secure
please file any issues as JIRA tickets if you will find it

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax