Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by da...@us.ibm.com on 2003/08/10 19:52:06 UTC

Xalan-C 1.6 now available

Hi all,

Xalan-C 1.6 is now officially available.  Highlights include:

   1. "Sane includes" changes.
   2. Bug fixes.
   3. FreeBSD and NetBSD ports
   4. Faster UTF-8 and UTF-16 serializers.

For more details, see the release notes.

Enjoy!

Dave

Re: Xalan-C 1.6 now available

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
And I'm a particular fan of the docs split out into a separate package.

On a modem connection it has made my life much easier - many thanks indeed!

Cheers,
	Berin