Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/08/17 09:02:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.6

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to be able to tell that the VOTE for releasing Apache MetaModel
4.3.1 has passed with 5 votes (3 binding).

Kasper Sørensen *
Alberto Rodriguez *
Henry Saputra *
Dennis Du Krøger

* - indicates PMC

Thank you to everyone who participated.

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.6

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Monday morning copy/paste errors ... Of course I meant version _4.3.6_ and
_4_ votes!