Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Paul Brenner <pb...@placeiq.com> on 2018/12/12 12:53:36 UTC

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

We just did this on our install recently following the steps in the guide here:

https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.8.0/usage/interpreter/user_impersonation.html

If that doesn’t work maybe you could call out where it fails?

PAUL BRENNER
Sr. Data Scientist
pbrenner@placeiq.com | (217) 390-3033 | www.placeiq.com
twitter @placeiq linkedin /placeiq

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.
No, I don't not kerberos yet.

--
Abhi Basu

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.

--
Abhi Basu

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Fawze Abujaber <fa...@gmail.com>.

--
Take Care
Fawze Abujaber

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.

--
Abhi Basu

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Fawze Abujaber <fa...@gmail.com>.

--
Take Care
Fawze Abujaber

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.

--
Abhi Basu

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Fawze Abujaber <fa...@gmail.com>.

--
Take Care
Fawze Abujaber

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Abhi Basu <90...@gmail.com>.

--
Abhi Basu

Re: Zeppelin and impersonation

Posted by Fawze Abujaber <fa...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please
> delete this e-mail and advise the sender. All messages sent and received by
> Argos Limited are monitored for viruses, high-risk file extensions, and
> inappropriate content. Sainsbury's Argos is a trading name of both: 1)
> Argos Limited, Registered office: 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton
> Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 2NW
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=499+Avebury+Boulevard,+Milton+Keynes,+United+Kingdom,+MK9+2NW&entry=gmail&source=g>,
> registered number: 01081551 (England and Wales); and 2) Sainsbury's
> Supermarkets Ltd, Registered office: 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=33+Holborn,+London,+EC1N+2HT&entry=gmail&source=g>,
> registered number: 03261722 (England and Wales). Both companies are
> subsidiaries of J Sainsbury plc (185647).

Take Care
Fawze Abujaber