Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Denis Koelewijn <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 13:18:19 UTC

.NET WSE3 interop problem: Timestamp first in security header

Hi.

Does WSS4J require a certain location of the TimeStamp in the Security
Header ?

It seems that my web services (JDK1.5, Axis 1.2.1, WSS4J 1.1.0) with action
"TimeStamp Signature" fails on messages generated by a .NET WSE3 client in
which the TimeStamp element is first in the Security Header. Unfortunately I
have no access to the .NET code and I'm waiting on the actual messages sent,
so I can't give an example at this moment. This web services works with
other platforms which put the timestamp last in the security header.

Current work around is that they switched back to .NET WSE2 which has
possibilities to influence the order of the elements in the security header.

Regards, Denis