Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 09:54:23 UTC

Re: [classlib][testing] excluding the failed tests

Hi folks,

I'd like to investigate tests/api/java/net/DatagramSocketTest.java and
tests/api/java/net/DatagramSocketTest.java in luni module. I have updated
the wiki page(http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Excluded_tests). I'll also plan
to study other excluded tests in luni module when I finish these two files.
Please let me know if you're interested too. Thanks!

On 7/14/06, Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> New page http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Excluded_tests was added to WIKI
> (refered from http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/ClassLibrary).
> It would be good if before test investigation one would specify 'in
> progress, <Name>' near module name, showing it is under investigation
> being
> done by <Name>.
>
> Thanks, Vladimir

> > > Currently I'm looking on the excluded TestCases and it requires more
> > time
> > > than I expected.
> > > I'll prepare a report/summary about excluded TestCases at the end of
> > this
> > > process.
> > >
> > Hello Vladimir,
> >
> > How about the progress of your report/summary?  ;-) As I'm implementing
> > java.util.Formatter and java.util.Scanner, I'm also interested in the
> > excluded tests in LUNI. Shall we create a wiki page to publish our
> > status, so that other people in community can know what we're doing, and
> > maybe we could attract more volunteers. ;-)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Richard.
> >
> > > Thanks, Vladimir

> > org/apache/harmony/security/tests/java/security/SecureRandom2Test.java

> move

> > today
> > do

> excluded