Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Leonard Lausen <la...@apache.org> on 2021/01/27 21:34:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.alpha.rc0

Dear MXNet community,

This is the vote to release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.alpha.rc0.
Voting will start now and close on January 31 end of day (UTC).

Note that this is an Alpha release, which represents our first project milestone
on the road to MXNet 2 and is intended for bleeding-edge developers working
outside the project. [1]

Link to MXNet 2 RFC:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/16167

Link to release candidate:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/v2.0.0-alpha

Link to source and signatures on apache dist server:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/2.0.0.alpha.rc0/

Please remember to TEST first before voting accordingly:

+1 = approve
+0 = no opinion
-1 = disapprove (provide reason)

Best regards,
Leonard Lausen

[1]: http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 2.0.0.alpha.rc0

Posted by Zhu Zhaoqi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Leo for starting this thread!

I would like to include this pr
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/19547 for numpy GCD. I
implemented it a while back following how we do LCM. It would be great if
we can give it a review and try to include it in the release. Thus I would
+0.

Best,
Zhaoqi

Skalicky, Sam <ss...@amazon.com.invalid> 于2021年2月1日周一 上午9:50写道: