Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ChienHuaWang <ch...@sap.com> on 2020/05/10 03:54:10 UTC

Re: Secure communication between Solr and Zookeeper

Hi,
Does anyone figure how to handle the TLS between Solr and Zookeeper?
From Solr doc, I only find the Solr internal communication, no specific
detail about how zookeeper should be handled.
Appreciate any suggestion, thanks.

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Re: Secure communication between Solr and Zookeeper

Posted by ChienHuaWang <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Jan,

Could you advise more detail in step by step how we setup between Solr &
Zookeeper?
Do we need to put jetty-all.jar of Zookeeper 3.5.5 to the classpath of Solr?
or it has been taken care?
What's the configuration we need for SSL-enabled Zookeeper to communicate
with Solr?

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
I’m sorry, I don’t have the possibility of completing that now. As I said you have some pointers in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7893 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7893> but is it not completed, so this is currently an undocumented (and unsupported) feature. That means you’re on your own.
The documentation from ZK project should be enough, and I got it working on a local test once but then I needed to use JDK 14 and not JDK 11, don’t know why.

If you make it work, please contribute insights in the above JIRA issue.

Jan

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Not documented yet, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7893

Jan Høydahl