Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/03 12:11:27 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.1?

Any news on this front?
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Grant was keen on including both a source and a source+binary
> artifact.  Thus, there is now an RC5 uploaded that has both.  You can
> compare this against the RC4 artifact, which has built docs but
> nothing else built, which is also up there.  Both these candidates
> have been tagged, so we can pick either one.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-0.1-incubating
>
> Karl

I've made changes to LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt, and README.txt according
to incubator instructions.  I will upload be uploading a new RC (RC6)
accordingly shortly.
Karl

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 0.1?

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for kicking this off!

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@lucidimagination.com>.
+ 1 from me (although I still haven't found time to do testing with Solr.)

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.