Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Adrián Cuartero <ad...@yahoo.es> on 2008/03/26 22:22:09 UTC

AxisFault.getCause()=null

Hi all

I keep fighting with the custom Exceptions and i'm desperate..
I send a custom exception inside an AxisFault but when the client catchs the exception fault.getCause allways is null.

I've changed the Axis2.xml file setting the parameter  <parameter name="sendStacktraceDetailsWithFaults">true</parameter>.

Has anyone an idea of what can be wrong?
Where can i find a working example to know if the configuration is right or wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
Disfruta de una bandeja de entrada más inteligente. http://es.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html

Re: AxisFault.getCause()=null

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
This might a post more relevant to the Axis2 mailing list.
Best of luck,
-jacobd

--
I'm competing in a Half-Ironman distance triathlon to raise money for
the fight against cancer!