Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas Schreiter <th...@hero-tec.de> on 2002/02/14 15:11:36 UTC

fox:outline dosn't work

Help!

How can i put bookmarks into the pdf-document?
I have tried it with the extension fox:outline (like shown in the examples) but it didn't work. The examples for themself didn't work.
Any solutions known?

regards
Thomas

Re: fox:outline dosn't work

Posted by Magnus Sjöberg <ma...@secode.com>.
What examples did you try and which version of FOP are you
using?
I downloaded Fop-0.20.2RC-src.tar.gz, extracted it, chmodded
fop.sh, and ran:
./fop.sh -fo docs/examples/fo/pdfoutline.fo -pdf
testfile.pdf

This produced a PDF document with proper bookmarks.
The examplefile pdfoutline.fo contains lots of good
information on how to use the fox: extension

Good luck!

///Magnus