Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jesper Louis Andersen <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 19:21:07 UTC

Ocaml bindings?

Hi!

Has anybody begun making a library that makes Ocaml<->CouchDB
interfacing easy? If not, I'll attack the problem. Either my Google-fu
fails me, or there is nothing out there in the open. But somebody
might have a stealth-repo somewhere ;)

Re: Ocaml bindings?

Posted by Jesper Louis Andersen <je...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Jesper Louis Andersen
<je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anybody begun making a library that makes Ocaml<->CouchDB
> interfacing easy? If not, I'll attack the problem. Either my Google-fu
> fails me, or there is nothing out there in the open. But somebody
> might have a stealth-repo somewhere ;)

For the record: I now have a pseudo-stealth-repository at

http://github.com/jlouis/caml-in-couch/tree/master

which is a start. I plan to morph it so it works more like clouchdb
than the python-couch I loosely based it on. Furthermore, it takes
some more work before the API stabilizes as I need to play with
different options on how to map CouchDB over a static type system
without making it utter pain ;)