Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Alvaro Delgado <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/20 23:35:58 UTC

Migrate weblogic to tomee

Hello I was wondering if already exist documentation/guide to can migrate an
EAR web logic application to TomEE 1.7.X

Very really appreciate your big help

Basically the project structure is:

EAR
  ejb
  web
  ws

Thanks in advance.

Modules

Re: Migrate weblogic to tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alvaro

Not AFAIK and it depends the application generation but if you come back
with issues we can surely help you to solve them quickly.