Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig L Russell <cl...@apache.org> on 2019/08/03 23:43:45 UTC

Board agenda doesn't allow updating pending action item comment

Go to action items. Select an action item. Change the text. Click (save). No change.

Re: Board agenda doesn't allow updating pending action item comment

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
https://github.com/apache/whimsy/commit/0a2d689aad2ac3136fb0ba20db9cbb0984cc5ff2#r34563815 might be related to this?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.