Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brian Speck <bs...@carolina.rr.com> on 2002/04/16 00:01:03 UTC

Getting farther RE: Virtual Hosts

Okay I have been playing around and I seem to getting farther

Now when I goto bspeck.no-ip.com it works.. I see the pages

And when I go to
Countrybarn.servebeer.com  I get a Forbidden error..

Can someone  please help me out with this

Brian

RE: Getting farther RE: Virtual Hosts

Posted by Brian Speck <bs...@carolina.rr.com>.
Okay I have tried to chmod 777 all the directories and files.. and still
getting a forbidden error message.

I copied the <directory> structure from the Default.. (since that is
working) and still nothing..

Do I have to give apache the rights in the folder ( I thought that is
what 777 did)

At this point I am totally lost. Someone please help

Posted by Brian Speck <bs...@carolina.rr.com>.

Posted by ElectroCities <po...@electrocities.com>.

Posted by ElectroCities <po...@electrocities.com>.