Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hiroyuki Suzuki <je...@atenista.net> on 2007/11/05 10:33:45 UTC

URL and path validation

Hello.

I need to validate URL format at the same time path format
URL Format:
http://yahoo.com

path Format:
/pages/entry.jsp
/pages/entry.do
../pages/entry.do

I already made URL validation using the following
 <field property="programLinkUrl" depends="url">
   <msg name = "url" key="Invalid URL"  resource = "false"/>
   <var>
     <var-name>nofragments</var-name>
     <var-value>true</var-value>
   </var>
   <var>
     <var-name>schemes</var-name>
     <var-value>http,https,ftp,telnet</var-value>
   </var>
 </field>

This seems working for URL validation, but it it doesnt work for the path
validation. I tried to use "mask" but it also not works?

Do u guys have any idea?

Hiro