Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by David Kocher <dk...@itserve.ch> on 2004/07/02 09:29:55 UTC

Unsmarshalling exception

hi,
	I am having problems querying the juddi using the recently released
JAXR API with jwsdp-1.4. I am however not sure if this is the
appropriate place to ask as it seems to be a problem with the JAXR API
or with the parsers used respecitively. However, the same request works
against the SYSTINET uddi.

The stack trace:
javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException:
Unexpected element {urn:uddi-org:api_v2}:name
	at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.Processor.processResponseJAXB(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.Processor.processRequestJAXB(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.findOrganizations(Unknown Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.BusinessQueryManagerImpl.findOrganizations(Unknown
Source)
Caused by: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: Unexpected element
{urn:uddi-org:api_v2}:name
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.runtime.SAXUnmarshallerHandlerImpl.handleEvent(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.runtime.AbstractUnmarshallingEventHandlerImpl.reportError(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.runtime.AbstractUnmarshallingEventHandlerImpl.reportError(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.runtime.AbstractUnmarshallingEventHandlerImpl.unexpectedEnterElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.runtime.AbstractUnmarshallingEventHandlerImpl.enterElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.ServiceInfoTypeImpl$Unmarshaller.enterElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.ServiceInfosTypeImpl$Unmarshaller.enterElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.bindings_v2.impl.runtime.SAXUnmarshallerHandlerImpl.startElement(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.xml.bind.unmarshaller.DOMScanner.visit(DOMScanner.java:177)

The juddi response looks good; almost the same as the response I get
from SYSTINET, only the namespace declaration is more detailed in the
juddi response:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:00:24 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1

77d
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <soapenv:Envelope
       <soapenv:Body>
          <businessList generic="2.0" operator="itserve.ch"
xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
             <businessInfos>
                <businessInfo
businessKey="28ECD120-CB3A-11D8-9120-B1DCF22C37D1">
                   <name xml:lang="en">itServe AG</name>
                   <serviceInfos>
                      <serviceInfo
serviceKey="28F53590-CB3A-11D8-B590-94A6F2DB02CD">
                         <name xml:lang="en">SalaryDeclaration</name>
                      </serviceInfo>
                      <serviceInfo
serviceKey="290191A0-CB3A-11D8-91A0-F55D553AB48B">
                         <name xml:lang="en">SalaryDeclaration</name>
                      </serviceInfo>
                      <serviceInfo
serviceKey="2909CF00-CB3A-11D8-8F00-F1B2E4415A96">
                         <name xml:lang="en">SalaryDeclaration</name>
                      </serviceInfo>
                   </serviceInfos>
                </businessInfo>
             </businessInfos>
          </businessList>
       </soapenv:Body>
    </soapenv:Envelope>
0

Am I missing something obvious? Thanks in advance!
-david

Re: Unsmarshalling exception

Posted by David Kocher <dk...@itserve.ch>.
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-29