Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tobias Mahlmann <tm...@is.dk> on 2013/09/14 11:45:26 UTC

Exposing services affects importing services?

Hello list,

I'm working in a team that has been assigned the task of upgrading a
grails application
from an older version to the newest 2.x version. The application uses
cxf 2.7.6 to export
a few simple services and also to create two SOAP endpoints for services
that we are using
from different systems. This configuration worked fine before, but after
upgrading,
exporting services stops working as soon as activate the creation of the
the beans
that connect to the imported services. Instead, calling our exposed
service produces a "No Service found" reply, and a
"Can't find the the request for
http://localhost:8080/administration/services/myWebservice's Observer"
error in the logs.

I must admit that web development isn't really my field of expertise,
and I don't really know
where to start, and what the error might be. The services are exported
correctly if I don't set
up the endpoints for the imported services, and those work fine anyway;
calls are being made if my code accesses the bean.
I'd appreciate if somebody could give me a hint of where to start looking.

Best,
Tobias

--
Best regards / Dr. Tobias Mahlmann / Software Developer

IS / Olof Palmes Gade 8 / DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø / Denmark
Phone: +45 3333 8888 / www.is.dk

RE: Exposing services affects importing services?

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

"No Service found" means that service was not started because of some reasons.
I guess you should look in web container logs and find the reason why the services are not up.

Regards,
Andrei.