Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/30 17:47:27 UTC

error message RE struts-config.xml

Rich--

  Hey; I keep seeing the following message when running tests on Tomcat:

<snip>
30 Nov 2005 09:37:23,078 ERROR AutoRegisterActionServlet []: Could not
load Struts module configuration for
/WEB-INF/classes/_pageflow/struts-config.xml.
</snip>

Is this really an ERROR, or should it be a WARNING / INFO level
message?  The tests run fine, and AFAIK, _pageflow/struts-config.xml
isn't a *required* file, right?

Eddie

Re: error message RE struts-config.xml

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@bea.com>.
Ah, the JSF tests.  I'll change that web.xml to point to
/_pageflow/struts-config.xml, and I'll fix the underlying bug in my next
checkin.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.