Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Mike Nimer <mn...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/31 01:07:56 UTC

webdav image files

I'm seeing some wierd behavior with webdav and image files. I'm using the
Spring-Boot example project to run the server and configure webdav.  And
I'm using exand drive to mount the webdav URL as a folder.

1. Sometime when I upload an image it is listed with zero bytes (zerobytes
attachment)

2. After creating a new folder and adding 2 images I was able to see them
and preview them with the mac quick preview.  However, when I tried to
r-click open with photoshop or preview I received an error  message that
the files were corrupt.

I could copy & paste the file to my desktop and open. And then using
copy/paste copy the file back to the webdav folder.  (workingimages
attachment)

3.  After disconnecting and reconnecting to the webdav url my images are
now listed as folders (imagesAsFolders).  This is also how they appear with
the web view of the repository (webview attachment)

I'm not sure if these are supposed to be working, a configuration
problem, known issues, or new bugs.  but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--- mike