Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2007/11/27 10:49:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Archiva 1.0 Released

 Hi Everyone,

The Maven Archiva team is pleased to announce the release of Archiva 1.0final.

Archiva is a build artifact repository manager for use with build tools such
as Maven, Continuum and Ant.

It has features like repository search and browse, securing repositories,
identifying unknown artifacts and reporting of repository problems.

Aside from these, it can also act as a nearby (proxy) cache of popular
global repositories.

The latest release is now available here:

http://maven.apache.org/archiva/download.html

The site has also been updated, you can visit it at:

http://maven.apache.org/archiva

Below are the jira issues that were resolved for Archiva 1.0:

Release Notes - Archiva - Version 1.0

** Bug
    * [MRM-545] - Documentation for configuring for Tomcat is invalid
    * [MRM-586] - entire proxy request fails if a queried remote repository
throws a proxyexception
    * [MRM-595] - regression : server-side relocation fails
    * [MRM-596] - regression : cannot get java-sources anymore from maven1
    * [MRM-598] - Validation error on new repository creation

** Task
    * [MRM-583] - Finalise and publish updated web site
    * [MRM-587] - further changes to logging needed

Thanks,
Deng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Archiva 1.0 Released

Posted by bflaherty <br...@devzuz.com>.
To the Archiva team,

Great job.  We are looking forward to leveraging this new release.

Brian

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
It will get there eventually - it just takes a little time to sync.
out (even to the "backup")

- Brett

On 27/11/2007, ben short <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> None of the mirrors have the war for download
>
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/maven/binaries/apache-archiva-1.0.war
>
> Ben
>
> On Nov 27, 2007 9:49 AM, Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> wrote:
> >  Hi Everyone,
> >
> > The Maven Archiva team is pleased to announce the release of Archiva 1.0final.
> >
> > Archiva is a build artifact repository manager for use with build tools such
> > as Maven, Continuum and Ant.
> >
> > It has features like repository search and browse, securing repositories,
> > identifying unknown artifacts and reporting of repository problems.
> >
> > Aside from these, it can also act as a nearby (proxy) cache of popular
> > global repositories.
> >

> > The latest release is now available here:
> >
> > http://maven.apache.org/archiva/download.html
> >

> > The site has also been updated, you can visit it at:
> >
> > http://maven.apache.org/archiva
> >

> > Below are the jira issues that were resolved for Archiva 1.0:
> >
> > Release Notes - Archiva - Version 1.0
> >

> > ** Bug
> >     * [MRM-545] - Documentation for configuring for Tomcat is invalid
> >     * [MRM-586] - entire proxy request fails if a queried remote repository
> > throws a proxyexception
> >     * [MRM-595] - regression : server-side relocation fails
> >     * [MRM-596] - regression : cannot get java-sources anymore from maven1
> >     * [MRM-598] - Validation error on new repository creation
> >

> > ** Task
> >     * [MRM-583] - Finalise and publish updated web site
> >     * [MRM-587] - further changes to logging needed
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Deng

Brett Porter

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Archiva 1.0 Released