Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Lukas Kahwe Smith <sm...@pooteeweet.org> on 2014/01/10 11:21:31 UTC

UTF-16 and davex API

Aloha,

With PHPCR we are talking to Jackrabbit via Davex.
We have noticed that with UTF-16 characters we run into issues. We can write the data without issues encoded as JSOP using PHP’s json_encode() function. However when we get the data back we tend up having trouble decoding the JSON response via json_decode().

I am looking into if there is an issue on the PHP side but would be interested to hear if maybe someone else has run into issues with utf-16 and davex.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
smith@pooteeweet.org