Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/21 16:00:30 UTC

EmailAddressValidator Issue

Isnt  user@localhost not a valid email address, the Wicket
EmailAddressValidator rejects it

someone tell me that is not a valid email address

Re: EmailAddressValidator Issue

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
I can't remember of the top of my head, but there is also the
RfcCompliantEmailAddressValidator[1], which validates an email address
according to the RFC.

Frank

[1]:
http://people.apache.org/~tobrien/wicket/apidocs/org/apache/wicket/extensions/validation/validator/RfcCompliantEmailAddressValidator.html

Posted by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>.
its not even intranet, i was testing somewhere on my desktop offline (no
internet) and I have apache JAMES for testing my mailing functions. for
which Outlook and JavaMail were confortably routing the emails thru properly

anyway its not an issue, i disabled the validator for the test

thanks

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.