Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 23:37:50 UTC

NOMINATION: Greg Huber

Greg Huber has been filing issues, posting patches and helping fellow
Roller users and newbies on the Roller dev and user lists since early
2008. His patches and fix ideas always check out, he's friendly and
very helpful. I would like to nominate him for Roller committer and
PMC member status.

Please cast your vote on this thread.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: NOMINATION: Greg Huber

Posted by Ganesh Mathrubootham <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: NOMINATION: Greg Huber

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
+1

RE: NOMINATION: Greg Huber

Posted by "Coimbatore, Saravanan" <Sa...@intuit.com>.
+2

Re: NOMINATION: Greg Huber

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Re: NOMINATION: Greg Huber

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Quick update...

I sent an email to the board (see also
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html) on Dec 27 but I have yet to get a
confirmation. I pinged them again today.

Sorry about the delay.

- Dave

Re: NOMINATION: Greg Huber

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.