Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca> on 2007/03/06 20:34:30 UTC

Axis-Regarding deployment of own modules

Hello

I am a new user to Axis2 and am working on it for my project, it was working
all fine but I have one problem in creating my own modules. I have couple of
questions:

1.       Could you please tell me what all files need to be included in the
jar file?

2.       I followed all the steps given in the documentation and tried to
deploy logging module but I am getting an error that logging module is
invalid.

I'll really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thanks for your earliest attention.

Thanks

Inder Dhillon

Re: Axis-Regarding deployment of own modules

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.