Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by maennlse <se...@qubestack.org> on 2020/02/21 21:10:15 UTC

RDP drive redirection with xrdp on centos not working

Hi,
I recently created a test setup using vagrant
(https://github.com/maennlse/vagrant-guac-ad)

the problem I have is that filesharing/drive redirection in centos8 (also
tested 7 and Fedora 31) using xrdp, does not work.
The „thinclient_drive“ is mounted, also the folder GUACFS is shown, but
empty.

But it’s working as expected using a different rdp client (I tested using
Remmina)

And also for Ubuntu (18.04) and Windows (Server 2019) it’s working as
expected.

Is there any known issue with the guacamole (1.1.0) and xrdp on
centos/Fedora (I haven’t found any by googling), or is something wrong with
my configuration?

Thanks for any help or suggestions on the config.
Sebastian

Re: RDP drive redirection with xrdp on centos not working

Posted by maennlse <se...@qubestack.org>.
Hi,

after some debugging this might be some kind of incompatibility(?) between
xrdp version 0.9.12 and guacamole (1.1.0)
because when using xrdp 0.9.11 everything is working as expected.

i just opened an issue on xrdp site...
https://github.com/neutrinolabs/xrdp/issues/1505