Posted to mirrors@apache.org by OH tech <in...@olnevhost.net> on 2005/02/01 15:46:55 UTC

Bandwidth

Hi

Could someone tell me about average traffic per month in GB used for
mirroring apache?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by Bulgaria Online - Assen Totin <as...@online.bg>.
Hi,

Ot> Could someone tell me about average traffic per month in GB used for
Ot> mirroring apache?

We host several mirrors on a single machine, so I can't be precise,
but would estimate the traffic to be between 75 and 100 GB per month
(depends on how many releases there are).

WWell,

Assen Totin
Development Manager

===============================
        BULGARIA ONLINE
  Your quality... Your price!
===============================
tel. (+359 2) 973-3000 ext. 511
     http://home.online.bg

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by Thomas Koeppe <th...@kgt.org>.
Hi,

>Could someone tell me about average traffic per month in
>GB used for mirroring apache?

here the traffic last month: (mirror located in germany)
--> over http: ~ 60 GB
--> over ftp: ~ 30 GB

There is a peak of course when a new release is out. Take
a look of the german mirror list and then look at your country.

/Thomas

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by OH tech <in...@olnevhost.net>.
Ok. Could you please tell about your mirror?

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by Black_Wolf <Ry...@UWHDC.Com>.
Depends on how popular your mirror is and
other possibilities..

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by ho...@publicshout.org.
mirrors.publicshout.org
italy,  1 out of 6
around 60 GB/month

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by HOSTMASTER <ho...@roweboat.net>.
I average on my mirror at about 70gb a month

Andy Rowe
Rowe's Webhosting Service
http://www.rowehost.com
hostmaster@roweboat.net

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by Rob Thompson <ro...@wayne.edu>.

-

Re: Bandwidth

Posted by Michael Würdemann <wu...@engram.de>.
apache.engram.de (Germany): first month: approx. 50 GB

Michael