Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mindaugas Milinavičius <mi...@clustspace.com> on 2016/08/31 19:30:30 UTC

reseting password

Hello guys,

then host server goes down, always after back changed VM's passwords. Does
anyone know why it's doing it? I should everytime stop instance, change
password, and after it back....

RE: reseting password

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@shapeblue.com>.
The password reset function is handled by the Virtual Routers.  If the password reset does not work for VM instances on one host, but works fine on another host, it may be a network issue on the affected host preventing the VMs from reaching the VR.

Best regards,
Kirk

kirk.kosinski@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HS
@shapeblue

Posted by Mindaugas Milinavičius <mi...@clustspace.com>.

RE: reseting password