Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Thomas Karl Schwaerzler <Th...@uibk.ac.at> on 2007/01/09 15:40:53 UTC

problems with mailing list

hello there,

i got the following problem with this mailing list.
somehow my mailing provider "managed" to "map" 2 adresses on one within my
mailaccount.

i guess therefore i allways get your mail to 2 adresses.

my official adress is Thomas.Schwaerzler@uibk.ac.at
and as far as i know this is identical with: c108308@uibk.ac.at

i'd like to keep  Thomas.Schwaerzler@uibk.ac.at in your list, but cant
from this adress are sent as Thomas.Schwaerzler@uibk.ac.at.

maybe there is a way if i manipulate something, but i'm not too deep in
mailservers and things like this.

maybe someone can just kick my "other" address out of this list: c108308@uibk.ac.at

thanks in advance for your effort
tom
Thomas Schwaerzler
DEA Innsbruck
Department for Digitisation and Digital Preservation
University Innsbruck Library
6020 Innsbruck - Innrain 52 - Austria
Phone: ++43-(0)512-507-2489
Fax: ++43-(0)512-507-9842
Email: <Th...@uibk.ac.at>

Re: problems with mailing list

Posted by Thomas Karl Schwaerzler <Th...@uibk.ac.at>.
thank you. next time i hop, i can handle this by myself.

t.

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Unsubscribe email sent.