Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amit Soni <am...@datumglobal.com> on 2006/03/27 17:14:33 UTC

Getting "Not suitable driver" exception but url is ok

Hi All,

 I'm using JMeter to test performance of a database. But i'm not able to integrate Jmeter with that database. It's giving "Not suitable driver" exception.

 I checked url and it is perfectly fine because i have tested url by writing small java test code.

 If i change the port number in the database URL (JDBC Connection) in jmeter, then also it gives same error. I'm checking the exception in error file, generated by jmeter.

 Can somebody give me pointers to check what, really is going wrong??
 or How to debug it further?

 Thanks In Advance,
 -Amit

Re: Getting "Not suitable driver" exception but url is ok

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Is there also a message about "Class not found" ?

Perhaps you've not put the JDBC jar in the lib directory, or it is in
a zip file - JMeter only looks at jar files.

S.