Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org> on 2015/06/22 15:40:21 UTC

Redeployment issue

Hi,
I've got a couple of installations running on tomee 1.7.0.

Sometimes redeployment fail loading a new app snapshot version. cleaning out
webapps directory is not sufficient enough but I need to clean out
work/Catalina/localhost/<app> aswell.
It does'nt help doing: stop server -> clean out webapps -> add new app to
webapps -> start server

Is this a "known" issue?

br hw

Re: Redeployment issue

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

relying on descriptors + tomee only deployment (ie not tomcat) I saw it as
well - no idea for other cases

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>