Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shivani Sawhney <sh...@netedgecomputing.com> on 2006/05/04 13:07:00 UTC

masking in dynavalidation

Hi,

I have some issues using dynavalidations.

1.	In masking we give a list of character we want to allow. But is
there a way to give the list of characters that I don't want to allow,
because are exceptions are less.

E.g. : I want the user to not to enter single and double quotes in the text
area,  but allow all other characters.

2.	How do I allow the user to press enter key for a text area. I ve
been trying to do this through validation, but could not achieve the
desired.

Any help on the above topics will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Shivani