Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Zissis Trabaris <z....@insysware.com> on 2009/07/14 11:18:51 UTC

Progress ODBC/JDBC support

Here is the scenario... I need to map legacy tables from a Progress
database. I was wondering if I could use an ODBC data source or even the
Progress supplied JDBC data source? How would the data source factory
deal with such a configuration? And if not supported, what would I have
to implement to support this connection type?

Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
z.trabaris@insysware.com <ma...@insysware.com>  *
www.insysware.com <http://www.insysware.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

Re: Progress ODBC/JDBC support

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
DataSourceFactory doesn't care about your DataSource details. All it
needs is a class name of a JDBC driver.

Andrus