Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/28 15:15:32 UTC

Fulfill Contact Mech Id not working

Fulfill Contact Mech Id look up in the request doesn't work
does anyone hace a clue about it or tried to fix it?
Thanks in advance

Re: Fulfill Contact Mech Id not working

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
looks good.
:D

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/29/2010 5:17 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
that helps but it would be better as said to include the URL you are
working with.
The problem is that the fromPartyId is not populated as you said.
however for anyone to check this out we must know where you started to
see where it is lost.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Shereen sent the following on 12/28/2010 11:34 PM:

From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>

Posted by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com>.