Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ben Davis <be...@boldidea.org> on 2020/02/08 22:33:04 UTC

Where is the timeout defined for the client's WAITING state?

My setup has desktop VMs that need about a minute "spin up" once the user
logs in. I have a custom extension orchestrating all this. Right now, the
user sees the "waiting for response..." message, which lasts about 30
seconds, followed by a connection error. Ideally I'd like to leave it here
longer, and possibly customize the message to say "your desktop is waking
up".

Is there a timeout governing how long this connection state lasts? If so,
where is that defined? Otherwise, what exactly triggers the connection
error dialog? I'd like to see if I can find a way around it, but no luck
yet.

Ben Davis

*Education Director*

*214-442-1635  | https://boldidea.org/ <http://boldidea.org/>*