Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 16:37:34 UTC

[RELEASE]: Updated AOO 4.0 po files

Hi,

I have update the AOO 4.0 po files. The changes are small and as far as
I know only 3 changes were made:

svx/source/sidebar.po

#: EmptyPanel.src#RID_SIDEBAR_EMPTY_PANEL.FT_MESSAGE.fixedtext.text
msgid ""
"Properties for the task that you are performing are not available for the "
"current selection"
msgstr ""

svx/source/sidebar/text.po

#:
TextPropertyPanel.src#RID_POPUPPANEL_TEXTPAGE_UNDERLINE.STR_WITHOUT.string.text
msgid "(Without)"
msgstr ""

officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po

#:
Sidebar.xcu#..Sidebar.Content.PanelList.InsertPropertyPanel.Title.value.text
msgid "Insert Shapes"
msgstr ""

I have created a complete new set of files and uploaded the po files to
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/

The old and new Pootle server are not yet updated but I expect that we
can do that asap and then the new Pootle server (thanks to Jan) should
come into the game.

Juergen

Re: [RELEASE]: Updated AOO 4.0 po files

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the languages

- Lithuanian (lt)
- Thai (th)
- Tamil (ta)

are now uploaded as well

Juergen

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/7 Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>:
> The old and new Pootle server are not yet updated but I expect that we
> can do that asap and then the new Pootle server (thanks to Jan) should
> come into the game.

Good !

I am wating the server for upload translations here. :-)

                                         Albino

Re: [RELEASE]: Updated AOO 4.0 po files

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.