Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 18:56:46 UTC

Please update the team-list.html page at our Incubator Website

Hi,

please add yourself (if you are not listed yet) to:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/team-list.html

Feel free to add some link to your twitter account or whereever you wish
people may get in touch with you.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: Please update the team-list.html page at our Incubator Website

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Karim,

why don't you get in touch with the creator of the Sakai Plugin?
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OPENMTG/Home

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner